IMPORTANT! Please read our empty holding tank policy.
Upon entering the Park you will be asked to show that your holding tanks
are "completely" empty. If your holding tanks are not empty you will be
required to dump them at our dump station before being allowed to enter
the Park and you'll pay a $35 dump fee. Our park has incorporated a
state-of-the-art waste water treatment plant for our sewer connections at
each site. The use of any holding tank chemicals such as formaldehyde or
deodorizers is strictly forbidden by CRWQCB (California Regional Water
Quality Control Board) which oversees the waste water treatment system
of our park. It is of the utmost importance that you do not use any
holding tank chemicals while in our park. Your cooperation in this will
assist in our overall effort to protect the underground aquifer, a
statewide natural resource from contamination. While this may seem steep
it is necessary to ensure that all park guests abide by the empty holding
tank policy. NOTE: This fee can easily be eliminated by arriving at the
park with empty holding tanks.
- Check out time is 12 noon. Check in time is 2:00pm.
- Please observe our quiet hours from 9:00pm to 7:00am.
- There is a maximum of 6 persons per site. Rates include 4 persons, additional persons are $3/day.
- Children age 17 & under need to be under parental supervision at all times. Parents are responsible for their children’s conduct and safety.
- Speed limit is 5 mph throughout the Park. Please watch out for children.
- Keep your site clean & free of trash. Place trash and garbage in designated bins. Leaving trash on your campsite will result in an automatic $50 clean up charge to your credit card.
- Keep generators silent at all times.
- Keep both ends of your sewer & water connections watertight.
- Campfires are permitted at individual campsites, but must be in a self-contained fire pit at least 12 inches off the ground.
- Place charcoal ash in designated containers only NOT trash bins. Dumping of fire pit or cooking coals on your site will result in an automatic $50 clean up charge to your credit card.
- Firearms, lethal weapons and fireworks are not permitted in our park. This includes but is not limited to: Firearms, bows & arrows, cross bows, sling shots, knives, BB and pellet guns, paint guns, air soft guns, etc.
- Washing, repairing, servicing of any vehicle is not allowed at campsites or anywhere in the Park.
- Tents are not allowed. Screened porches are allowed for eating only.
- Park amenities are for paying overnight guests only. All visitors must register at the Park office when entering and obtain a car pass. Visitors must leave the Park by 9:00pm.
Offroad Vehicle Rules
- The Blu-In RV Park has a zero tolerance for drinking and driving. California State DUI laws apply while in our Park. If you are suspected of drinking and driving you must submit to a Breathalyzer test and/or a Field Sobriety Examination (FSE). Failure to submit to either of these sobriety tests will be cause for immediate ejection from the Park.
- Dirt bikes, motorcycles, dune buggies, sand cars, quads, etc. must be parked within the confines of your campsite, not the road or adjacent campsites.
- Park roadways ARE NOT for riding your off road vehicles on - you may use them to enter/exit the Park only. Excessive riding on Park roadways and/or Park campsites will result in immediate suspension of use and/or ejection from the Park.
- Excessive displays of speed, engine revving, racing and wheelies are strictly prohibited.
- All off road vehicles must enter/exit the Park at the east gate only! No exceptions. Any party entering/exiting through the main park gate will be warned once and then asked to leave the Park.
- All off road vehicles must be legal, ie current green or red stickers, lights, flags, whips etc.
- All riders must adhere to California State laws. Helmets must be worn at all times.
- Children riding off road vehicles must be accompanied by an adult 18 or over when entering/exiting the Park.
We love pets! Please be a responsible pet owner and…
- Keep pets on leash/tether (max 6ft) at all times while outside.
- Your pet's mess is your mess – clean it up. Pet messes left on your campsite or adjacent campsites will result in an automatic $50 clean up charge to your credit card.
- Keep pets out of pool area, clubhouse, laundry, showers, & bathrooms.
- Pets may be in the playground area as long as they are on a leash.
- Never leave your pet unattended at your campsite.
- Continuously barking dogs/aggressive dogs will not be tolerated.
- Limit 2 pets per site.
- Sorry, horses are not allowed.
- Clubhouse open hours vary according to Park management.
- Clubhouse is available for group gatherings by reservation only.
- A cleaning deposit will be required when using the Clubhouse for your event.
- Use of the Clubhouse is subject to availability and management’s approval of your use.
- Hours are 9:00am – 8:00pm and adults only from 8:00pm to 10:00pm.
- Accompany and stay with children 16 and under in the pool area.
- Children under the age of 12 are not allowed in the spa at anytime.
- There is no lifeguard on duty – enjoy the pool safely at your own risk.
- Please observe the posted precautions in the pool area.
- Keep food, glass containers and alcoholic beverages out of the immediate pool area.
- Smoking is not allowed anywhere.
- Proper swimming attire is required at all times.
- Children who are not toilet trained must wear disposable swim pants. Diapers are not allowed in the pool.
- Music players are not allowed unless used with headphones.
Laundry / Showers / Bathrooms
- Hours are 9:00am to 7:00pm.
- Our fully equipped laundry room is provided for your convenience.
- Clothes lines are not allowed in the Park.
- Please do not wash pet bedding, greasy rags, muddy clothing, etc.
- Shower room tokens may be purchased at the front office only so plan ahead.
- Laundry facilities are provided for the convenience of our paying guests and are not for use by visitors.
Parking and Vehicle Rules
- Parking on the roadways is strictly prohibited by fire marshal regulations. You will be cited.
- All motor homes/campers/RV’s must be able to move under their own power. Trailers and 5th wheels must have a tow vehicle available.
- Please notify the office if you plan to be away from your site for a period longer than 24 hours.
- One RV/motorhome/camper and towed trailer, or one automobile/truck and towed trailer per site. Additional vehicles are $3/day.
- Excessive displays of speed, engine revving, and racing are strictly prohibited on all park property.
- All RV’s, campers, trailers, toy haulers must have current registration tags. No Exceptions.