- Reservations are strongly recommended. You may make reservations by phone, email, or internet.
Advance deposits are required for all reservations:
- Daily - 1 night
- Weekly – 2 nights
- Monthly – 1 week
- Reservations made via the internet or by e-mail will not be considered confirmed until you receive a response from the campground.
- Payment is expected to be made in full upon check-in.
- A credit card is required to guarantee your reservation. No checks!
- There is a $10 non-refundable processing fee which applies if you cancel within the allotted time frame.
- Check-in time: 2:00 pm. Early check-in fee applies if space is available but is not guaranteed
- Check-out time: 12:00pm. Late check-out fee applies.
- Specific site requests – while we will make every effort to accommodate your request we cannot guarantee a specific site. The best way to secure a specific site is to rent monthly.
- Late departures after 12:00 pm may result in a charge of $20 unless prior arrangements with park management have been made.
- Reservations are not transferable.
- No change in reservations without prior notice.
- Holiday/Special Event minimums may apply and have special cancellation policies.
- There are no refunds on early departures for any reason, weather included.
- All rates are subject to change without notice.
- Daily reservations: If the cancellation request is not received 72 hours in advance or you are a no show on your arrival date, the entire advance deposit will be forfeited plus a $10 processing fee.
- Weekly reservations: If the cancellation request is not received 72 hours in advance or you are a no show on your arrival date, the entire advance deposit will be forfeited plus a $10 processing fee.
- Monthly reservations: If the cancellation request is not received 72 hours in advance or you are a no show on your arrival date, the entire advance deposit will be forfeited plus a $10 processing fee.
- You must cancel your reservation prior to your scheduled check-in time on your arrival date. For cancellation purposes, scheduled check-in time is 2:00 pm. You may cancel your reservation by calling the park directly or by e-mailing before the 72 hours and receive a full-refund less a $10 cancellation fee. *See special cancellation policy for holidays, large groups and special events.
Holiday/Special Event Reservations and Cancellations
Holidays include: Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years, MLK Jr. day, President's Day, Easter/Spring Break, Memorial Day, and Labor Day
- Holidays require payment in full prior to arrival. The standard deposit of one night is due at the time of booking and the balance due in full prior to 14 days of the scheduled arrival date.
- Holidays, special events (as announced), or large group bookings have different cancellation policies. Please be advised.
Minimum Stays are required on the following holidays/special events:
||3 night minimum
||2 night minimum
|Easter/Spring break (1 week prior to 1 week after Easter)
||2 night minimum
|MLK Day, Presidents Day, Memorial Day
||2 night minimum
||2 night minimum
- Holiday/Special Events require a 7 day cancellation prior to scheduled arrival date. A $10 processing fee will be charged on all cancellations. Holiday/Special Event cancellations not made before 7 days of scheduled arrival date will incur charges equal to 100% of the total of the reserved days plus a $10 processing fee.
Group Reservations and Cancellations
- Group reservation requests will be accommodated to the best of our availability.
- A Group is considered to be 5 or more RV’s or vehicles pulling trailers.
- For groups of 10 or more a group discount of 15% off the normal rate will be given – no other discounts apply.
- Standard Advance Deposit policy will apply.
- A credit card is required to guarantee a groups' initial reservation.
- A Group Leader will be appointed to be a point of contact and coordinate all reservation.
- The Group leader will organize all individual reservations, advance deposits, information and E-mail a list to our reservation specialist.
- Groups will be placed as close together as possible based on availability and other reservation requests.
- Group reservations may be cancelled in entirety with a full refund of the advance deposit less $10 processing fee for each site reserved, with notice given prior to 3 days of the scheduled arrival date.
- Groups who cancel less than 3 days from their scheduled arrival date will incur a fee equal to 100% of the entire groups stay plus a $10 processing fee for each site reserved.
- An Individual with in a reservation group may cancel with notice given 3 days prior to scheduled arrival date and will incur a $10 processing fee. Individual cancelations may affect the groups discount status and result in the loss of discounts applied to the group.
- An individual with in a group who cancels with less than 3 days’ notice will be charged 100% of their individual site rental plus a $10 processing fee. (i.e.; your arrival date is March 5th the last day you may cancel without incurring additional charges is March 2nd, Or April 17th for arrival date of April 20th).
Information and Collection Use:
- The Blu-In RV Park collects information from you when you make a reservation.
- The Blu-In RV Park may collect your information through mailed reservation forms.
- We collect information such as your name, address, birth date, ZIP code, phone numbers, e-mail address, credit card information, and some vehicle information.
Information Sharing and Disclosure:
- The Blu-In RV Park does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies except to provide products or services you’ve requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal process, or to establish our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- We believe it is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspect fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, or as otherwise required by law.
- Credit card is charged for 100% of the reservation fees at time of booking.
- Advanced payments made over the internet are always paid by credit card. Any remaining balance may be paid either by cash or credit card upon arrival at the property.
- By providing a credit card number, you are authorizing us or our agent to bill your credit card for the full amount of reservation, including any costs accrued while at the property, and outstanding balances not paid at time of departure.
- Reservations placed online are not confirmed until the reservation information is retrieved and approved by the Blu-In RV Park. Once the reservation is approved, a confirmation e-mail will be sent. Reservation information may include: name, address, birth date, ZIP code, phone numbers, e-mail address, credit card information, and some vehicle information.
Come enjoy the desert with us!